As a value added partner since 2006, F.A.C.T.S. has been implementing Adaptive Insight‘s cloud based, Corporate Performance Management and Business Intelligence solutions for many small and mid-sized clients looking to get control of their planning, data visualization and consolidations processes quickly, easily and cost effectively. Adaptive’s solutions are tailored to support your needs:
- Planning – for planning, budgeting and financial and operational reporting
- Discovery – for data visualization, balanced scorecards and real time data analysis
- Consolidations – for complex accounting consolidations, reconciliation and minority interest reporting
- Integration – for data integration with external transactional data bases including all ERP, CRM, etc.
Now with over 2000 customers worldwide, Adaptive’s solutions allow rapid deployment and a comparable feature set costing much less than a similar enterprise-class solution such as Oracle/Hyperion, IBM/Cognos or Outlooksoft/SAP. It also offers more flexible design elements than Host Analytics or other cloud-based vendors. And its product and customer supported is ranked #1 by Gartner.
Depending on the complexity of your planning and reporting, an Adaptive Insights solution can be implemented quickly, enabling net payback on the implementation investment in less than one budgeting/planning cycle due to reduced time/effort spent in the planning/budgeting processes.
F.A.C.T.S. offers three types of services to assist companies seeking Adaptive Planning/Consolidations/Discovery help:
- Turn-key Implementation Services – We work with you and your organization, either onsite or remotely, to implement Adaptive customized for your company’s needs, planning considerations and data availability. Implementations can take 3 weeks or less, depending on complexity of the planning model, organization/account structures or the number of independent data feeds.
- Retained Support Services – As an experienced AP VAR with over a dozen implementations across several industries and customer types, FACTS has can maintain and enhance a company’s Adaptive Insights existing implementation, often improving the model’s capabilities to take advantage of new features, changes in the business model or poor design implementation. Many companies lack the expertise in-house to fully support Adaptive and keep abreast of each new release’s features or can’t afford a dedicated resource(s) to maintaining the model; FACTS can step in quickly to get control of the firm’s processes for maximum effectiveness.
- Training services – Often organization changes dictate training new personnel in the administrative or super user aspects of Adaptive Insights modeling and reporting. FACTS provides best in class solutions recommendations with up-to-date training documentation and best in class solution support to help organizations get up to speed.
Find out how Adaptive Insights can help your organization. Now enhanced with Planning, Discovery and Consolidations.
Winner – Top Partner Award – Accelerate 2011